PLEASE NOTE! THIS IS NOT APPLICATION FORM THIS IS A JUST A INFORMATION FORM ABOUT YOU AND WHAT YOU PRODUCE. HELPS CHILLI FEST UK KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU!
Welcome to the exhibitor page at Chilli Fest UK
CHILLI FEST UK prides itself on hand picking the best chilli producers in the UK to exhibit at its events nationwide. Due to the limited spaces at our events due to the size of the venue it is important for Chilli Fest UK select producers that fit into the theme, it’s all about chilli and nothing else.
Each trader is carefully appraised before a decision is taken and informing the chilli producer whether they are successful in their application or not. This is important to Chilli Fest UK as it has always presented the best of the best chilli producers from all corners of the UK with a passion for chilli whether they are established or startup. Footfalls at venues vary from 1500 to 3000 visitors a day depending on the venue and weather always being the key factor. Visitors that come to our events are always looking for something different and not found in the local shops, so please consider this before applying.
This section would only apply to Chilli Producers who are approaching Chilli Fest UK for the first time. Submission protocols must be followed, this saves time when processing your application.
All new chilli traders/caterers must follow SUBMISSION PROTOCOLS and provide CHILLI FEST UK details of the following,
1. Complete trader registry below - (THIS IS COMPULSORY )
2. Details of your product you wish to sell.
3. Images of your products (compulsory) - Please email to
4. Images of your set up (trade stand) - Please email to
5. Past events you have exhibited at. - Please email to
6. Council borough you are registered with and rating. - Complete on online form
7. Provide any certificates and copy of PL - Please email to